Risk and Compliance notice
- The information on this website is not advice, it is provided solely to enable you to make your own investment decisions. The investments and/or investment services referred to may not be suitable for all investors. If you are unsure of the suitability of any investment, you should contact Lexington Wealth Management by email for advice – please click here (TheTeam@LexingtonWealth.co.uk)
- Unlike cash, stock market based investments are not guaranteed and fall in value as well as rise, we therefore believe you should only invest for the long term (a rolling 5+ years). Ultimately you could get back less than you invest. Any yields will vary over time so income is variable and not guaranteed.
- Cancellation rights may not be available. The investments featured do not provide capital guarantees like a deposit account and are not readily accessible.
- Past performance should not be seen as an indication of future performance. Exchange rate fluctuations may have an adverse effect on the value of non-UK shares and fixed interest investments.
- HMRC rules & legislation referred to are those that currently apply, they can change over time and any benefit to you will depend on your circumstances. Within an ISA all gains will be free of capital gains tax.
- Before you decide to transfer an ISA, Pension or General Investment Account please ensure you understand how the transfer will be made. It is possible in some circumstances to transfer assets, however, because you will be transferring into a Lexo portfolio, we will arrange a transfer as cash. When you transfer as cash remember you will be out of the market while the transfer takes place. This may work in your favour if the market falls but if it rises you will not benefit from any growth while you hold cash. A few groups levy exit fees, please ask your current provider if there are exit fees before making any decisions.
- We only provide you with advice in relation to a pension switch, we do not provide advice on any other transactions.